Thank you for your interest in Community Partnership School!
The Office of Enrollment invites families applying for September 2019 to join us for a closer look at our independent elementary school program at one of our Open Houses.
- Tour the school
- Learn about our Admissions Process
- Receive your application materials
To register, please contact: 215-235-0461 or email@example.com
FAST FACTS ABOUT CPS
- Founded through a collaboration between Germantown Academy, the nation’s oldest non-sectarian day school and Project H.O.M.E., a social service organization committed to ending homelessness.
- Established in 2006 with 36 students in from Pre-Kindergarten-1st grades, we currently serve 90 students in Pre-Kindergarten – 5th grades.
- With a maximum class size of 14 students and a 7:1 student-to-teacher ratio, CPS is committed to providing individualized attention in a challenging and caring private school environment.
- CPS alumni are excelling in a number of competitive middle & upper schools including: Abington Friends School, Germantown Academy, Haverford School, Hill-Freedman World Academy, Julia R. Masterman, Norwood-Fontbonne Academy, The Philadelphia School, Springside Chestnut Hill Academy, William Penn Charter School & Wissahickon Charter School.
Accredited by the Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools
Community Partnership School
1936 N. Judson Street, Philadelphia, PA 19121
215-235-0461 / www.communitypartnershipschool.org