Mission and Vision
The Extended Day Program strives to:
• Provide a safe and fun environment
• Respond to and develop programming based on students’ interests and curiosities
• Engage students in both teacher-led activities and student-led exploration
• Help students develop new skills
• Foster creativity, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
• Model the values of courage, compassion and curiosity.
Full Year Contract Rate
5 days with 6:00 p.m. pick up
Annual Cost – $4,375
Weekly Installment – $125
Price Per Day – $25
All payments should be made weekly to Ms. Mary Small. If you have any questions regarding payment please contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All children must be picked up and signed out by 6:00 p.m. A fee of $1 per minute will be charged for any child not picked up by 6:00 p.m. Late fees will be strongly enforced. Excessive violation of this policy (more than 3 late pick-ups of more than 15 minutes) will result in temporary suspension of program privileges.
Please contact Adam Lamay, Out of School Time Coordinator
215-235-0431 or email@example.com