Summer 2018 Program Opportunity
Applications Are Now Available!
ICC Summer Enrichment Program
(for rising high school juniors and seniors)
June 25- July 20, 2018 (Mondays-Fridays) from 8:30am-3:30pm
ICC Summer Connection Program
(for rising high school sophomores)
June 25- July 20, 2018 (Mondays – Thursdays) – 9:00am-12:30pm
Visit here to learn more or apply
High School Scholarship Resources
Charles Ellis Trust for Girls offers financial resources for high school girls in single parent homes. (http://www.ellistrust.org/)
- If the student attends a parochial or an independent school they may receive tuition assistance.
- If the student is in a public school they may also receive funds for an expense such as a uniform or school supplies.
High School Application Resources
- Breakthrough of Greater Philadelphia: (http://breakthroughphilly.org/)
- Philadelphia School District High School Selection: (http://webgui.phila.k12.pa.us/offices/s/student-placement/school-selection-process)
- The Association of Delaware Valley Independent School
- The Archdiocese of Philadelphia Schools
- The Association of Boarding Schools
College Application Resources
- I’m First is an online community celebrating first generation college students and supporting those who will be. (http://www.imfirst.org/)
- College Connection serves students attending Philadelphia’s public, public charter and parochial high schools beginning in 11th grade (http://www.philadelphiafutures.org/overview/college-connection)
- Philly Goes 2 College guides students through the process of applying and transitioning to college and other secondary opportunities (http://phillygoes2college.org/)
Summer Program Opportunities
- Philadelphia Theater Company Camp
- Philadelphia Youth Network – Work Ready Program
Summer Entrepreneurship Opportunity for Teens (Grade 8-12): Help your child build career & life skills that will set them apart from the crowd for college admissions, internships & careers. Students will learn the basics of creating and running a small business and participate in real world exercises that will help students develop confidence, resilience and creativity. Participants will be mentored by experienced entrepreneurs.
The application deadline for 2016 has passed. Please check back later for information on the application for 2017.
- For details about the day program, hosted at Drexel University from July 18-July 29 (www.schoolyardventures.com/drexel)
- For details about the residential (overnight) program at The Westtown School (West Chester, PA) from June 13-June 24. For general program questions: Contact Rick Sedmak at (Phone: 267-481-1696 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stay tuned for updates here as more opportunities become available!